Crossovers in Fortnite are nothing new. Over the years, the game had its fair share of collaborations with various games, movies, brands, and influencers.
In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, the main collaborations are Attack On Titan and Star Wars. Both of these collaborations brought a brand new set of quests for the players which grant additional XP, cosmetics, and gameplay modifiers.
With the introduction of the Attack on Titan collaboration, Epic Games also included a few AoT-themed items in-game. Here is all the Attack On Titan items you should expect to find during the matches either as loot floor or as chests:
- Thunder Spear
- ODM Gear
- Scout Regiment Footlockers
The thunder spear and ODM gear are both mythical items and can both be used to complete the Attack on Titan quests in order to unlock the Eren Jaeger outfit and its accessories, but you may also use them for movement on the map or to attack enemy players.
The thunder spear sends an explosive projectile in the general area of your reticle while the ODM gear can be used to slash and damage enemy players while providing a quick getaway if things go south.
What is Scout Regiment Footlockers?
The Scout Regiment Footlockers are a brand new type of chest this season. You can open them and they usually grant Attack on Titan-related loot, like the ODM gear or thunder spears, but these chests are not very common and they may only spawn in certain locations.
In fact, none of the Attack on Titan loot is very common. If you need them for your quests you may find yourself looking for these items for quite a while if you just rely on floor loot.
To complete one of Eren Jaeger’s quests you need to search three of these footlockers, so we’ve prepared a list with the places where you can find them.
Fortnite Scout Regiment Footlockers: Where to Find and Search Them
If you are looking for the Attack on Titan-themed crates, here’s where to find them in Chapter 4 Season 2 in order to complete your Eren Jaeger quests or to grab the advantage of fast movement thanks to the ODM gear:
- Jaeger’s Family Basement in Anvil Square. This is by far your best choice, and there will even be a quest to go there but do keep in mind the place will be very busy with enemy players trying to grab the same chest.
- The Citadel – We’ve noted the Scout Regiment footlocker often spawn here too, but it’s not a rule.
- King’s Launch – We’ve noted the Scout Regiment footlocker often spawn here too, but it’s not a rule.
- Royal Ruin – We’ve noted the Scout Regiment footlocker often spawn here too, but it’s not a rule.
- Secluded Spire – We’ve noted the Scout Regiment footlocker often spawn here too, but it’s not a rule.
As a rule of thumb, there seems to be a correlation between the Scout Regiment Footlockers spawn and the old Oathbound areas, so you should search those medieval-themed areas first. We’ve noted there’s close to zero chance for the chests to spawn in the Mega City.
Other Game Guides:
- Fortnite: Best Deathrun Maps To Try In 2023 – Creative 2.0
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)