The latest Fortnite update, version 24.30, is a major update that features a ton of Star Wars content, including new weapons and skins. These notes describe the patch. It’s time for a significant mid-seasThe patch details for Fortnite Update 24.30, the third major update of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, has been made available by Epic Games.
An energy that binds all calls to you.
Your training begins now in #FindtheForce!https://t.co/ehlo4YvuM8 pic.twitter.com/DJjLLtIZYs
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 2, 2023
New Star Wars content prevails in this update. Along with the return of Lightsaber and Blaster items, there are new Force abilities like Force Throw and Force Push to have fun with. The Star Wars Jedi: Survivor game and May the Fourth both coincide with the release of the v24.30 update, which adds new skins and resurrected weaponry from another galaxy beyond.
Here is all the information you require regarding the Fortnite update v24.30.
Fortnite Update 24.30 Downtime Details
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023, at approximately 12 AM PT/3 AM ET/8 AM BST, Fortnite update v24.30 downtime started. You may now hop straight in because the servers are live.
Fortnite Update 24.30 Patch Notes
- The Star Wars Crossover Event: Find The Force
- New Star Wars Skins Including Anakin Skywalker
- Find The Force Mini Battle Pass
- New Force Abilities to Learn
- Star Wars Weapons Return
The Star Wars Crossover Event: Find The Force
Like a routine, Fortnite will once again honor Star Wars Day with an occasion dubbed Find The Force. You have three weeks to enjoy yourself as this significant event will last from May 2 to May 23.
The event will offer various new content, such as brand-new skins, a mini Battle Pass to complete, and new ‘Force’ abilities, in addition to well-known weaponry like Lightsabers and E-11 Blasters.
New Star Wars Skins Including Anakin Skywalker
There are plenty of new Star Wars skins to discover as part of the Find The Force event, including Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, 501st Trooper, and 212th Trooper skins which are available in the Item Shop to purchase.
Find The Force Mini Battle Pass
With this update, a new mini Battle Pass is accessible, with a free and a premium version additionally costing 1,000 V-Bucks. To advance through them both, you must finish Find The Force Quests.
A Clone Trooper skin is one of the minor awards available on the Free Reward Track, while the Wolf Pack Trooper, Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper, and Darth Maul skins are available to obtain on the Premium Reward Track.
New Force Abilities to Learn
With the v24.30 update, the top new feature is Force abilities, which allow you to push, pull, and lift objects. When a Lightsaber is attached, you can also double jump and move swifter.
These Force powers are only available for the match you learn them in and must be obtained from Star Wars characters scattered across the battlefield.
The Fortnite loot pool now includes new DC-15 Blasters and other well-known Star Wars weaponry like Lightsabers. Blasters may be obtained by entering Rift Gates with Lightsabers and by opening Republic Chests.
Fortnite Update 24.30 Bug Fixes
- Some Back Bling appears to float and appear detached from the Highwire outfit.
- Trunks and branches of some trees move erratically.
- Infinite Dab isn’t infinite in the Lobby.
- When harvested, the Battle Royale Island’s large rocks don’t provide as many resources as they did prior to version 24.20.
- Damage not taken in Creative edit mode.
- The Katana’s Dash ability may be missing for some players on Android devices.
Other Game Guides:
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- The Biggest Game Releases of 2023
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)
- Top 5 Best Anime Games To Get on Your PlayStation In 2023
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: How many chapters are in the game! [Walkthrough]