Klee and Eula are featured in the first two Phase 1 banners in Genshin Impact 3.8. Although neither character is a must-have, some players might be undecided about who to support in the upcoming patch. The new update’s launch day, July 5, 2023, falls on the same day as its release. The conversation that follows won’t apply to certain Travelers because they will completely skip this Event Wish.
Between July 13, 2022, through August 2, 2022, Klee could no longer be summoned. She has therefore been unavailable to pull for almost a year. The last time Eula could be summoned was between November 24, 2021, and December 14, 2021, making the wait much longer.
Pros and Cons of Spending Primogems on Klee’s Rerun in Genshin Impact
Klee is a 5-star Pyro Catalyst user with these benefits:
- Great Pyro DMG: This character has a broad AoE Pyro DMG, which should appeal to travelers.
- Useful in AOE scenarios: A large portion of her equipment focuses on encircling a sizable area close by.
- A Good battery: With her kit, this person can produce a shockingly large amount of energy.
Here are Klee’s main drawbacks:
- Small character: Shorter characters move more slowly. Similarly, due to their lower size, little units are more easily pushed into the water.
- Other top tiers are superior in DMG: There aren’t many circumstances in which a player would pick Klee above one of the game’s many other hypercarries for clearing out challenging content.
Bennett, Xiangling, and Hu Tao are just a few of the better characters found in the element Pyro. It can be challenging to advise someone to use their Primogems for Klee in Genshin Impact 3.8, particularly given that Powercreep has been straying from her present focus.
However, this character has advantages that are distinct from Eula and are particularly pertinent.
Pros and Cons of Spending Primogems on Eula’s Rerun in Genshin Impact
Since Eula is a difficult character to analyze, let’s start with her positive traits:
- Amazing DMG: When used appropriately, this character’s Elemental Burst can do truly crazy damage.
- Can lower enemies’ Physical and Cryo RES: If an enemy is hit by this ability, her Elemental Skill can reduce their Physical and Cryo RES.
- Strong AOE: Eula can hit a lot of foes. Her Elemental Burst in this instance has a quite large radius.
Here are Eula’s main drawbacks:
- She mostly deals physical damage: The meta of this game has long since forgotten about physical hypercarries.
- Tricky to use: When facing enemies with immunity phases, travelers must know when to activate her Elemental Burst’s DMG early.
Even in comparison to a large number of other average 5-stars, Eula’s playstyle is not favored in the current meta. A future character could, however, significantly increase the viability of Physical units. That eventually means that a player’s decision between Klee and Eula in Genshin Impact 3.8 will mostly depend on their personal preferences and the options that are currently accessible.
Klee would be safer to pull for in this update, yet Eula could be a better investment down the line.
Other Game Guides:
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- Everything New In Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 3: WILDS
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)