With a new set of weapons and a reworked prize pool, It might be difficult to decide which new weapons are ideal for your loadout when there are so many to pick from. We can help with that. You can easily rule the battlefield thanks to our comprehensive guide to the finest weapons in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3.
Fortnite’s Top Weapons In Chapter 4 Season 3
The offensive stats and abilities of the numerous weapons discovered on the Battle Royale island will be the main emphasis of our tier list of the greatest weapons in Fortnite.
The Chapter 4 Season 3 currently has 26 weapons. The Chug Cannon is technically a weapon, but since it doesn’t cause damage, we haven’t included it in our list of weapons.
What you choose may depend more on personal choice than damage output since Season 3’s loot pool is considerably more narrowly concentrated than the previous ones.
This list may change as Epic Games releases Fortnite patch updates with new weapons and old favorites throughout the season. But for the time being, this is how things are going.
We’ll keep this list updated when additional weapons are vaulted or unvaulted as Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 goes, so check back soon to ensure you’re utilizing the finest weaponry available.
Other Game Guides:
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- Everything New In Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 3: WILDS
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)