Before the release of the movie in just a few weeks, Fortnite is offering gamers an opportunity to get free Spider-Verse and Miles Morales-themed gear. You can sign up on the Fortnite Web Battles website. The Fortnite Web Battles website is now online for gamers interested in obtaining in-game Spider-Man-themed goods such as emoticons and Spider-Ham’s Mallet Pickaxe.
The most recent Fortnite challenges are themed by the new Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse film, ahead of the rumored Fortnite x Spider-Verse crossover, which is expected to add a MIles Morales skin to the game. The movie will address the conflict involving Miles Morales’ Spider-Man and Miguel O’Hara’s Spider-Man 2099, and the Fortnite Web Battle website is focused on picking a side.
Team Miles Morales is leading the way with the most daily victories. The Spider-Verse is full of surprises, though. Swing into Web Battles to secure the W 🕸️https://t.co/qojf7g0hic pic.twitter.com/gIDFefR8QC
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 21, 2023
Every day, new community challenges are introduced, with prizes awarded to the winning team. Here you can see how squad Miles Morales is leading the competition, in addition to the players that have chosen to be a member of his squad.
There’s also a chance to reclaim any lost awards during the Fortnite Web Battle, but you must first accumulate enough points to qualify. If you want to add the Spider-Ham Mallet Pickaxe, spidey emotes, or sprays to your collection, you may do so.
The Fortnite Web Battles event is only available for a brief period of time, so join up as soon as possible to ensure you receive all of the Web Battle awards.
Fortnite Web Battles Period of Time
The Fortnite Web Battles event has already started and will conclude on Thursday, May 18. Because each daily challenge is only available for 24 hours, you must finish them by the deadline each day. The final Fortnite Web Battles challenge begins on Monday, May 22, and the event concludes on Tuesday, May 23.
Fortnite Web Battles Website Sign up
On the Fortnite Web Battles website, follow these instructions to register for the event:
- Your Epic Games account must be used to access the Fortnite Web Battles page.
- Ensure that the platform on which you play the game and your Epic Games account are connected.
- Pick your team for the day. Team 2099 or Team Miles.
- Keep track of the daily Fortnite Web Battles obstacle.
- To take part in the challenge and receive your rewards, log into Fortnite.
That’s all there is to it. With your preferred Spider-Man, you’re prepared to compete for spider dominance. You receive the award if your team prevails in the daily Fortnite Web Battles. Every day once the new daily challenge becomes available, you can choose a different team.
Fortnite Web Battles Rewards
Fortnite Web Battles competitions provide up to four different rewards:
- Spider-Man 2099 logo Spray – Sign in to Fortnite Web Battles using your Epic Games account, then select a team.
- Miguel’s Glare Emoticon – Join Team 2099, and it will be awarded to Team 2099 members if they win a daily battle.
- Shocked Miles Emoticon – Join Team Miles and it will be given to Team Miles members if they win daily combat.
- Spider-Ham’s Mallet Pickaxe – earn 40 points for your squad during the course of the Web. Battles event.
- Put ‘er There emote – comes with Spider-Ham’s Mallet Pickaxe.
If you want the Spider-Ham’s Mallet Pickaxe but don’t have a lot of points (or don’t want to participate in the Fortnite Web Battles), Epic says it will be available in the Fortnite Item Shop “at a later date.”
Other Game Guides:
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)