New characters, narratives, objectives, weaponry, cosmetics, and more are included in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. In this season, Purradise Meowscles is introduced, and there are a few chances for players to perform objectives associated with the character. Given that you may obtain loading screens, emotes, and more from this set of tasks, this is an excellent opportunity to obtain free cosmetics.
Here are some of the future tasks for Fortnite this season, including all of the Purradise Meowscles challenges:
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3: Purradise Meowscles Quests
On July 6, 2023, at 9 AM ET, the Purradise Meowscles quest will be available in the game.
Page 1 of the Purradise Meowcles Quests
- Damage opponents with pistols or Heavy Sniper Rifles: 0/500 (Reward: Loading Screen)
- Gain Shields: 0/500 (Reward: Emoticon)
- Fall 5 stories or more without taking damage: 0/1 (Reward: Wrap)
- Bounce on bouncy objects: 0/5 (Reward: Audio Track)
- Collect fish: 0/3 (Reward: Emote)
Page 2 of the Purradise Meowcles Quests
- Deal damage to opponents: 0/7,500 (Reward: Loading Screen)
- Carry a full stack of ammo 10 meters: 0/10 (Reward: Banner)
- Get eliminated in different matches: 0/9 (Reward: Glider)
- Flip a vehicle: 0/1 (Reward: Wrap)
- Travel from Kenjutsu Crossing to Knotty Nets without touching the water: 0/2 (Reward: Pickaxe)
Purradise Meowscles Completion Quests
- Complete Page 1 Quests: Reward: Paradise Meowscles skin, Paradise Meowscles Spray
- Complete Page 2 Quests: Reward: Paradise Meowscles alternate style, Paradise Meowscles emoticon
To obtain the Paradise Meowscles skin, you must accomplish all of the Page 1 tasks for this track. If you desire the other Paradise Meowscles style, you must also complete the page 2 objectives. It’s important to note that this is a limited-time deal, so if you want the skin and the many other cosmetics that come with this questline, you’ll want to start as soon as it’s available.
More Purradise Meowscles tasks could be released in the future, but for now, that’s all we have. These quests will be added to the game next week, on July 6, 2023, so players will just have to wait a little longer to begin and collect those rewards.
Other Game Guides:
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- Everything New In Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 3: WILDS
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)