What are Fortnite Legacies?
As you are probably aware, Fortnite has started having achievements/legacies in Chapter 2 Season 1. These are similar to the PlayStation PSN Trophies but unrelated. After Season 1 Chapter 2, all seasons onwards have had a great number of legacies you could collect by doing various things.
Legacies range from easy to obtain ones, like visiting the new map for the first time, to extremely hard to obtain ones, like winning 100 Solo matches this season or even catching the Mythic Goldfish (that’s almost impossible to do).
As every season has different legacies, you can only get that season’s legacies while it’s still ongoing. All legacies you get in Fortnite remain permanently tied to your account and can be found in a nicely made Timeline on the Career tab in the lobby.
Important: Your friends or squadmates cannot see what legacies you have obtained unless you share them on social media or something via a screenshot. Those are more for yourself than for bragging rights. They are like some sort of memorabilia so you can one day browse through them on a nostalgia trip and be like “Damn! I remember when I got this achievement in Season 2 Chapter 2… remember Midas? Good times.”
I personally collect as much as I can from each season. I really do keep them as little souvenirs from each season. Not to mention some of them require some real skill to obtain and as such they are pretty sought after in the community – that is unless you play Arena. Then you probably just want the pump back.
Epic Games has released Fortnite Chapter 3 – Flipped on December 5 and it’s no different – it also comes with its own legacies for you to grab!
All Legacies / Achievements in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
- Friend of the Fishies – Catch every type of fish.
- Good Neighbor – Meet every Character.
- It’s Him! – Catch a Mythic Goldfish.
- REALLY Big Bar Spender – Collect 1,000 Gold Bars.
- A Snack for the Ground – Throw a consumable.
- Axe-ceptional Elim – Eliminated an opponent with a Harvesting Tool.
- Big Bar Spender – Spend 250 Gold Bars.
- Don’t Flip Out – Land at the new map for Chapter 3.
- Flipped the Script – Defended a teammate who had a bounty.
- Golden Flop – Got eliminated by a Mythic Goldfish.
- Look at ‘Em Fly – Eliminated an opponent by yeeting them.
- Seasoned Hunter – Hunted one wildlife creature.
- See Ya Next Loop – Completed a bounty.
- Stay Evasive – Evaded a bounty.
- That’s Mine – Eliminated an opponent who just opened a Supply Drop.
- The Fish of Doom – Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish.
- Triple Digits – Reach Season level 100.
- Ammo Sprayer – Earned SMG Expert.
- AR Ace – Earned AR Expert.
- Bounty Sniped – Eliminated an opponent who is someone else’s bounty.
- Clear Skies – Eliminated an opponent while they are gliding.
- Crafty Upgrade – Craft a weapon.
- Blown Away – Earned Explosives Expert.
- Melee Master – Earned Pickaxe Expert.
- Practiced Pistol Player – Earned Pistol Expert.
- Shotgun Star – Earned Shotgun Expert.
- Snipemaster – Earned Sniper Expert.
- Dual Specialist – Earned two different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Three Times the Knowledge – Earned three different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Adept Attacker – Earned four different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Diversified Fighter – Earned five different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Jack of Most Trades – Earned six different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Expert Marksman – Earned seven different weapon accolades during the same match.
- Solo Winner – Won a Solo match.
- Still Standing – Won 10 Solo matches.
- Island Champion – Won 100 Solo matches.
- We’re a Little Scared of You – Won 100 Squad matches.
- A Little Rumble, as a Treat – Won a Team Rumble match.
- A Whole Lotta Rumble, as a Treat – Won 100 Team Rumble matches.
- It Takes Two – Won a Duos match.
- Decisive Duo Winner – Won 10 Duos matches.
- Duo Domination – Won 100 Duos matches.
- Three’s Not a Crowd – Won a Trios match.
- Triple the Success – Won 10 Trios matches.
- Trios Trounced – Won 100 Trios matches.
- Squad Up – Won a Squad match.
- Dreamy Teamwork – Won 10 Squad matches.
How do I see my legacies?
All collected legacies are kept in the Career tab in the Lobby. You can go to the left in the timeline using the left arrow key if you wanna see your oldest legacies. For example, my oldest legacy is visiting the map for the first time in Season 2 Chapter 2 (when I started playing).
Each legacy shows the date and time you obtained it and in what season. Each season has a different color scheme for its legacies. Chapter 3 Season 1 has a light + dark blue scheme for example.
Looking for more Fortnite guides? Check out the following guides we have: