If picking a fight with other players is what you enjoy the most, you’d be pleased to know that with the new chapter, Epic Games hasn’t removed the bounty boards from Fortnite. They are still pretty much all across the map in the major POIs and they still work the same.
You interact with the bounty boards and they target an enemy for you. Once started, you have about 5 minutes to track the enemy down and eliminate them to complete the bounty. Successfully eliminating the bounty in the assigned time will give you gold and XP as a reward, and if it’s the first time you do this in Chapter 3 Season 1, you will get a legacy called “See ya next Loop“.
Finding the bounty should be relatively easy as the general area of the target is shown on the mini-map. While the circle is quite big, it’s way easier than searching the whole map for them.
HINT: When you pick a bounty it will always be the closest player to you. You will never get a bounty for someone on the other end of the map unless there really is nobody left near you.
Once you picked a bounty, you cannot pick another and you cannot change who the target is until:
- The target is eliminated by you or someone else (Bounty Poached)
- The target dies on their own (storm or otherwise)
- The time expires (Bounty Failed)
All Bounty Boards Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
You can find bounty boards in all major cities, and not only. Here’s all the bounty boards list:
- Logjam Lumberyard
- The mountain west to Logjam Lumberyard
- Sleepy Sound
- Camp Cuddle
- On the northern side of the river north of Camp Cuddle
- South of the lake next to Camp Cuddle
- Shifty Shafts
- The Daily Bugle
- North of Daily Bugle
- Far east of Daily Bugle close to the edge of the map
- The northern, southern, and western islands in the Sanctuary sea (each has 1 board)
- Rocky Reels
- The Joneses
- Condo Canyon
- Coney Crossroads
- West of Coney Crossroads (near the lake, there’s 1 in the north of the lake, one in the south, and one in the west of the lake)
- The northern edge of the map (see the map below)
- Chonker’s Speedway
- North of Chonker’s Speedway near the river
- South of Greasy Groove
- On the island south of Greasy Grove
- At the crossroads northwest of Chonker’s Speedway
- Southwest of Chonker’s Speedway near the southern island.
Please check the map below to see exactly where you can find all the bounty boards this season!
TIP: You can click on the map to enlarge it!