All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
A new season has begun, that includes new POIs and new changes. This season’s theme seems to be futuristic, which conveys the fact that the red suspicious rift brought us POIs from different parts of the realm.
The island seems to have a lot of mobility and also a beautiful aesthetic. But that’s not all, Epic Games seems to be bringing back some of the old POIs which are scattered all around the map. Some of them you may even know.
- Breakwater Bay
- Lonely Labs
- Brutal Bastion
- The Citadel
- Anvil Squares
- Slappy Shores
- Shattered Slabs
- Frenzy Fields
As you can see below, here are all the new locations Fortnite brought us in this new season.
The Mega City may be the new attraction of this season, being the biggest POI we have now and also, Cyberpunk themed, which was highly expected due to the teasers.
The new map provides the players with new ways to move around the map, even if that means flying.
Loot Lake floating island returns to Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
Even though the new POIs are the main subject we would like to discuss the return of the floating island on top of Loot Lake.
We all know how the island has always been a hot drop given the ton of loot that can be scavaged. But be aware that this season is different, there will be special chests with special items, Mythic Items such as the new Mythic Katana (it can also be bought from Mystica NPC in the new biomes).
Other Game Guides:
- GTA V – San Andreas Sightseer Trophy Guide – Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)
- Tilted Towers is back on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 & New Map
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 – All Legacies / Achievements
- Fortnite launches Impostors mode, an Among Us-like experience (And it’s Great!)