According to a fresh Fortnite leak, the pump shotgun is finally making a comeback. The community has been demanding its return for years and has been eagerly awaiting its return from the vault for a very long time. It seems as though the wait is about to end. In contrast to the weapons that predominated in the previous two chapters, many new weapons have been added to the prize pool in Chapters 3 and 4. Based on this, it might be time to go back to the original weapons.
Even though Chapter 4 Season 3 has only been out for a few weeks, players have already noticed changes. What is known about the pump’s alleged return is detailed below.
Fortnite Pump is Coming With Some Adjustments
One of the most trustworthy leakers in the community, HYPEX, has accountability for this disclosure. The maybe most beloved weapon in Fortnite history will return this season, according to Epic Games, he stated.
But there’s a problem. This time, the Pump Shotgun will have a restricted spread. Additionally, it will have a considerably wider field of fire than before, close to the Heavy Shotgun. Additionally, it won’t be a one-pump rifle. Only 160 damage will be dealt by a headshot at a legendary rarity.
It’s vitally crucial to understand that the pump is not merely a copy-and-paste version of the old weapon, even if it will no doubt excite older players who have been waiting for this day. It’s a more recent rendition that seems to be aiming for equilibrium.
It is important to remember that this is a leak. There is no assurance that this will happen, even if those from credible sources frequently come true.
Since there is no stated release date, keep an eye on patch notes or in-game loot to find out whether and when the pump has returned in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. Epic is not expected to make an official announcement regarding this.
Other Game Guides:
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1
- Fortnite Update v24.30 Patch Notes: Star Wars Event, New Skins, and More
- All Genshin Impact codes — April 2023 — Free Primogems
- Top 5 Free PlayStation & Xbox Games You Must Try in 2023
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- Everything New In Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 3: WILDS
- The Quarry: How to Keep Everyone Alive (Best Ending)
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)