This massive, handpicked collection of The Sims 4 cheats allows you to obtain money, avoid death, and change your Skill and Career levels. We’ve also included additional official EA hacks, such as ignoring career unlocks and MoveObjects!
It’s important to mention that these cheats work on all platforms, including here PlayStation, Xbox, and PC (Steam or otherwise).
How to Enable Cheats in The Sims 4
To utilize cheats, turn the console on and off by pressing Control + Shift + C. On Xbox or Playstation, press all four shoulder buttons at the same time. After inputting the cheat, click enter. Many hacks need the usage of testingcheats on otherwise they won’t work. The majority of hacks are utilized in live mode (F2).
The Sims 4 Full List of Cheat Codes (PC, PlayStation, Xbox)
- testingcheats on: Allows you to test cheats in The Sims 4.
- kaching: Money cheat that gives the family $1000.
- motherlode: Gives the family $50,000 Simoleans.
- resetsim firstname lastname: Resets a stuck Sim.
- death.toggle true/false: Disables death.
- headlineeffects on/off: Enables or disables headline effects.
- freerealestate on/off: Makes homes free when typed while shopping for a house.
- household.autopay_bills true/false: Enable or disable bills for the household.
- fps on/off: Display the game’s frames per second, useful when tuning graphics settings.
- hovereffects on/off: Disable the hover effect when you cursor over a Sim.
- fullscreen: Toggle fullscreen/windowed mode.
- bb.showliveeditobjects: You must first use TestingCheats on then bb.ShowHiddenObjects and bb.ShowLiveEditObjects for this cheat to work! Disable with bb.ShowLiveEditObjects False.
- bb.moveobjects: Allows you to move objects anywhere you want.
- bb.showhiddenobjects: The old buydebug cheat – lets you buy many hidden objects.
- bb.enablefreebuild: Build anywhere, even on locked lots.
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement: Ignore Gameplay Unlocks Entitlement – lets you buy items locked by careers.
- sims.give_satisfaction_points (… ): Gives a Sim chosen amount of satisfaction points with which you can buy rewards. Sims.give_satisfaction_points 2000 for example.
- fillmotive (…): use fillmotive motive_energy or fillmotive motive_hunger.
- careers.promote actor: Actor/Actress Career (Get Famous Expansion required)
- careers.promote astronaut: Astronaut Career
- careers.promote athletic: Athlete Career
- careers.promote business: Business Career
- careers.promote civildesigner: Civil Designer Career (Eco Lifestyle required)
- careers.promote conservationist: Conservationist Career (Island Living Expansion required)
- careers.promote criminal: Criminal Career
- careers.promote adult_critic: Critic Career (City Living Expansion required)
- careers.promote culinary: Culinary Career
- careers.promote detective: Detective Career (Get to Work Expansion required)
- careers.promote doctor: Doctor Career (Get to Work Expansion required)
- careers.promote education: Education Career (Discover University required)
- careers.promote engineer: Engineer Career (Discover University)
- careers.promote entertainer: Entertainer Career
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_artist or adult_freelancer_agency_artist: Freelance Artist
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_agency_maker: Freelance Maker (Eco Lifestyle required)
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_agency_programmer: Freelance Programmer
- careers.promote adult_freelancer_agency_writer: Freelance Writer
- careers.promote adult_gardener: Gardener Career (Seasons Expansion required)
- careers.promote law: Law Career (Discover University required)
- careers.promote military: Military Career StrangerVille
- careers.promote painter: Painter Career
- careers.promote activist: Politics Career (City Living Expansion required)
- careers.promote corporateworker: Salaryperson Career
- careers.promote adult_active_scientist: Scientist Career (Get to Work Expansion required)
- careers.promote scout: Scout (Children/Teens) (Seasons Expansion required)
- careers.promote secretagent: Secret Agent Career
- careers.promote socialmedia Social Media Career (City Living Expansion required)
- careers.promote styleinfluencer: Style Influencer Career
- careers.promote techguru: Tech Guru Career
- careers.promote adult_writer: Writer Career
If Cheats Do Not Work For You
Many cheats rely on testing cheats to function. Make sure you’ve tested cheats first. This only works in the game’s live/build/buy modes, since many do not work on the map.
You should stop it by hitting the tilde (`) or clicking the pause icon, then when the time comes to open the console, you should first press and hold the left CTRL key, then Shift, then C in that order, without letting go of any of the keys. This should be a quick and smooth move.
Furthermore, cheats must be typed precisely.
Other Game Guides:
- Top 20 Excellent Games in PlayStation Plus’ Game Catalog List
- The Biggest Game Releases of 2023
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- GTA V – San Andreas Sightseer Trophy Guide – Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 – All Legacies / Achievements
- Fortnite launches Impostors mode, an Among Us-like experience (And it’s Great!)