Resident Evil 2 Remake has been resurrected on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series platforms, allowing you to finally explore the Raccoon City Police Station, sewer, and hidden underground laboratory with the fresh new perks consoles provide.
If you’re investigating the police department or another area of the game and need a safe or locker code, you’re lucky. The majority of the safes and vaults in Resident Evil 2 Remake are entirely optional, however, they hold some valuable items for your journey.
Resident Evil 2: Remake Police Station Safe and Locker codes
These are all the safe and locker codes to be aware of at the Police Station.
- Leon’s desk, left lock: NED.
- Leon’s desk, right lock: MRG.
- West Office safe: Left 9, Right 15, Left 7.
- Third-floor stairs lock: DCM.
- Waiting room safe: Left 6, Right 2, Left 11.
- Men’s locker room lock: CAP.
Resident Evil 2: Remake Sewer Safe and Locker codes
The Police Station is the most important element of the game— once you’ve gotten beyond it, there’s less land to traverse and fewer codes to remember.
- Control room lock: SZF.
- Treatment pool safe: Left 2, Right 12, Left 8.
Resident Evil 2: Remake Laboratory Safe and Locker codes
This is the final section, and you will soon be accomplished. Here are the final few codes you’ll require.
- Greenhouse control room ladder: 3, 1, 2, 3.
- Greenhouse control room drug testing lab: 5, 8, 3, 1.
Other Game Guides:
- All Fungal Creatures in The Last of Us
- The Biggest Game Releases of 2023
- All new Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- GTA V – San Andreas Sightseer Trophy Guide – Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County
- Best PlayStation / Xbox Controller And Sensitivity Settings For Fortnite (Chapter 3)
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 – All Legacies / Achievements
- Fortnite launches Impostors mode, an Among Us-like experience (And it’s Great!)