With the v16.30 update, Epic Games has finally revealed the Neymar JR set in Fortnite which is this season’s secret skin. Here’s how to unlock Neymar JR rewards and its cosmetics in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2.
What are the Neymar JR rewards?
Neymar JR, the football star, is the secret skin in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 6 Chapter 2. It hasn’t been revealed until the update v16.30 when the cosmetics have been decrypted and added to the quests tab. The set includes a lot of Neymar-themed cosmetics and all of them are Icon Series rarity. The Quests themselves are of epic rarity (purple challenges), and they are not timed, which means that you have until the end of Season 6 to complete them and grab your Neymar JR cosmetics. That is until June 8th, 2021.
What cosmetics are in the Neymar JR set?
The cosmetics included as part of the secret quests this season is a great range of items, from Toys to skin, to emotes and pickaxes. Each cosmetic requires completion of a Neymar JR quest to obtain it. Here’s a full list with all Neymar JR cosmetics included in the Battle Pass secret quests:
- Soccer ball (Toy) – Rare
- Banner icon (Number 10) – Icon Series
- Matador Loading Screen (Icon Series) created by Afu Chan.
- Neymar JR (Outfit) – Icon Series skin.
- Joia Trophy (Back Bling) – Icon Series
- Jaguar Strike (Harvesting Tool / Pickaxe) – Icon Series
- SHHH. (Emote) – Icon Series
- I’m Ready! (Spray) – Icon Series
- Stealth Shot (Emoticon) – Icon Series
- Hang Loose Celebration (Emote) – Icon Series
- Aerial Acrobat (Glider) – Icon Series
- Neymar JR (Exhibition) (Skin Style) – Epic
How to unlock Neymar JR Rewards in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2?
In order to unlock the cosmetics, you need to do all the quests that are added in Fortnite’s challenges. You can find them in the “Neymar JR Quests” tab. All quests are epic ones and not timed, so you have until the end of the season to complete them and get your rewards. Unfortunately, the quests do not support assisting so you cannot do them with other players. You can, however, try to do some of them in Team Rumble and in Duos or Squads. You can have your Duo or your Squad keep the area clean while you do your challenge to avoid being eliminated by another player.
Do keep in mind that since everybody is currently trying to unlock their Neymar JR rewards, the areas of interest will be full of hostile players trying to dominate. It’s best to come prepared with some weapons and maybe a full shield. Avoid landing directly on the quest’s area of interest unless you’re sure you can find some weapons and dominate. There WILL be a lot of players going there.
TIP: Wait for the storm to approach. If the storm circle did not cover the quest area of interest, most players who go there will be gone by the time the storm closes in. If you can’t dominate, stay somewhere close to where you need to be but hidden. Wait for all players to leave and then quickly do your quest in the storm. The first storm deals 1 HP damage per second so you have more than enough time.
What are all Neymar JR quests in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2?
The Neymar JR quests are as follows:
- Talk to a soccer character (0/1). – For this, you get the football toy.
- Distance drop-kicking the soccer ball toy as Neymar Jr. (0/500). – For this, you get the Joia Trophy (Back Bling).
- Eliminations as Neymar Jr. (0/3) – With this, you unlock the SHHH. Built-in emote.
- Score a goal with the soccer ball toy as Neymar Jr (0/1). – This unlocks the Jaguar Strike (Harvesting Tool / Pickaxe).
- Complete quests from Soccer characters (0 / 5). – This unlocks the Neymar JR (Outfit) itself. You may want to do this one first.
- Complete quests from Soccer characters (0 / 3). – Yes, again. This unlocks the Matador loading screen.
The rest of the cosmetics, such as the spray, the emoticon, the Hang Loose Celebration emote, the Aerial Acrobat Glider, and Neymar JR (Exhibition) skin style, you have to complete Epic quests. Any Epic Quests from the weekly challenges. For example, for Neymar JR (Exhibition) skin style you need to complete 60 epic quests.
You don’t, however, start from zero with the Epic quests. The ones you already completed from Week 1 onwards do count. I, for example, have done all the quests from Week 1 to the week when Neymar JR set was revealed, and I already have 47/60 quests done.
How to get the Spinner Takes All emoticon?
The Spinner Takes All is an Epic emoticon, part of the Neymar JR set that can only be obtained by playing in the Neymar JR Cup on April 28th, 2021. To get it, the player has to obtain 8 points in the Cup. Obtaining the 8 points is not hard at all. You just need to survive to reach the Top 20.
The tournament rewards reaching Top 75 with 1 point, reaching Top 50 with another 1 point, Top 40 with another 1 point, and so on. If you manage to reach the Top 25 you get 2 additional points, and so on. So, if you wanna get the emoticon easily, all you have to do is to camp well enough in bushes or buildings.
You can also attempt to eliminate players. Each elimination gives you 1 point, but it’s also much riskier. The Victory Royale is worth 5 points, and reaching Top 2 is rewarded with 3 points. There’s plenty of room to get these 8 points as you may play up to 10 matches in the cup.